Thursday, November 24, 2016

Book of Mormon Journaling

HELLLOOO. Or should I say WAH GWAAAN! (Jamaican ya know)
So I wanted to share some things I've been doing with my studying to help out anyone who might be tring to study the scriptures or prepare for a mission. My pics are specific on the Book of Mormon, but you can do it with any scriptures 

FIRST. I  have a nifty little composition book (walmart for 97 cents) that I made into my Book of Mormon study book. The first few pages look like so:

I did this for each of the books and I got the information easily from the Seminary guides in Gospel Library. 
After all those my notes look a little like this:


I take average notes... the things that stick out to me. Key points on the side will make it look up specific notes later on. Also little thoughts and things are always a good idea to put with your notes to make them more personal

~~(For Missionaries)~~~~ One more really good thing to do is make sure you put down scriptures in your Preach my Gospel book to refer to later.

Spice it up!

Add things like notes from Preach my Gospel, True to the Faith, or conference talks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment